License service

License service

     We are trustworthy organization that specializes in Thai Law or Thai Regulations concerning import and export that require licenses or permission letters, such as steel, vehicles, electronic tools, chemicals, food and beverage, supplements, cosmetics, agricultural products and others.

We have well-trained officers who can advise you on import and export licenses or permission letters in order to prevent and avoid penalty fees, which could help you save money.

Scope of license services

DIW (Department of Industrial Works)
Hazardous Substance Control Bureau
TISI (Thai Industrial Standards Institute)
FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
DID (Defence Industry Department)
DLD(Department of Livestock Development)
DOA (Department of Agriculture)
FSW(Department of Fisheries)
DFT (Department of Foreign Trade)
CBWM (Central Bureau of Weights and Measures)
NBTC (The National Broadcasting and Telecommunication Commission)
Excise Department

Message us